Please follow the instructions below to validate and submit your final camera-ready paper and IEEE copyright. Both files must be uploaded to the VCIP 2019 CMT site by September 15, 2019.
There are four steps to complete your final VCIP 2019 paper submission:
- Prepare your final camera-ready paper.
- Validate your camera-ready paper (without page numbers) using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Submit the validated PDF and paper information to the paper collection site.
- Complete and submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright form.
Step 1: Prepare your final camera-ready paper
- Undo steps that were taken to anonymise your paper for the blind review process. Please ensure the author names and affiliations have been added to your paper, acknowledgements and citations are reinstated, and redactions removed.
- Improve your paper by addressing the reviewer's comments, at your discretion.
- Ensure your paper has a maximum length of 4 pages following the style in the Author Kit. Do not include page numbers in your camera-ready paper.
- Please note that you should not make substantive text changes to the body of the original reviewed paper except for changes that address specific reviewers' comments and improve the paper.
Step 2: Use IEEE PDF eXpress to validate your paper for inclusion in IEEE Xplore
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: https://www.pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following: 47243X for the Conference ID, your email address and password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Submit the PDF file you wish to validate, or submit the source files you wish to convert.
- Repeat step 1 until you are satisfied with the result.
Step 3: Final paper submission for production
- Login to the CMT paper collection site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/VCIP2019
- In the CMT “Author Console”, your accepted paper(s) will appear with a “Create Camera Ready Submission” link—or “Edit Camera Ready Submission” if you're resubmitting/editing your camera-ready submission—and a “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” link in the “Actions” column. Click on the “Create/Edit Camera Ready Submission” link to take you to the camera-ready submission page for your accepted paper. DO NOT click on the “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” at this time. You will submit the electronic copyright form later (in Step 4 below)—after updating your paper title and author list and submitting your camera-ready paper.
- On the camera-ready submission page, verify that the paper title and abstract are correct in the “Title and Abstract” section. If necessary, update the paper title and/or abstract to match your camera-ready submission.
- The ability to edit the list of authors—adding or removing authors or changing author order—has been disabled for camera-ready submission. Changes to the author list must be approved by the VCIP 2019 Program Chairs. Any approved changes can only be applied in CMT by the program chairs or publication chairs.
- The name of your camera-ready submission must be in the form xxx.pdf where xxx is the three-digit paper ID (zero-padded if necessary). For example, if your paper ID is 48, the filename must be 048.pdf. Rename your camera-ready PDF file that was validated by PDF eXpress and upload it in the “Files” section.
- Submit your final camera-ready paper.
Step 4: Complete IEEE Electronic Copyright Form
Once you submit your IEEE Electronic Copyright form, you will NOT be able to make changes. IEEE does not have any mechanism to “redo” an electronic copyright form and you will not be able to complete more than one form per paper. As such, ensure that the title, author list, etc. (as specified in Step. 3) are correct in CMT prior to completing and submitting the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form.
To complete your camera-ready submission, you must complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form and then upload the completed form to CMT. To do this, select the “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” in the CMT “Author Console” and follow the instructions for completing, downloading, and submitting the copyright form. During this process, you will be transferred to an IEEE site to complete and submit the copyright form. Once the copyright is completed and downloaded, you will be returned to CMT to upload the IEEE Electronic Copyright form to CMT. Again, the copyright form can be completed only once per paper, so make certain that all the information on the form is complete and final (including changes to paper title and authors) prior to submission. This must be done by the September 15, 2019 deadline.
Papers without a completed copyright form will not appear in the conference proceedings and will not be enrolled in IEEE Xplore.