2019 IEEE International Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP)
December 1-4, 2019 • Sydney, AUSTRALIA
- Final VCIP 2019 Conference Program is ready for download.
- The Results of Vehicle ReIdentification Grand Challenge are announced.
- Prof. Thomas Sikora, Prof. Wen Gao, Prof. Jianbo Shi and Prof. Ramesh Jain are invited as keynote speakers.
A new tutorial about deep learning for visual computing and image processing is organized by Prof. Dacheng Tao, Prof. Dong Xu, Dr. Wanli Ouyang, Dr. Chaoyue Wang, Dr. Jingya Wang, and Dr. Zhe Chen from University of Sydney.
- VCIP 2019 will recommend the top 10% ranked papers for submission to the IEEE Transactions on CSVT. Extended versions of these papers, compliant with TCSVT standards, will be invited to submit to the IEEE TCSVT and go through a thorough but dedicated review process and, if accepted, will be published in this IEEE Transactions.
Director of the Communication Systems Lab,
Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
Director of Faculty of Information and Engineering Sciences, Peking University, China
Professor of GRASP Laboratory, University of Pennsylvania, United States
Director of Institute for Future Health, University of California, United States
|Submission of Tutorial and Special Session Proposals
|Acceptance Notification of Tutorial and Special Session proposals
|Submission of Papers for Regular, Demo and Special Sessions
||24-May-2019 7-Jun-2019 (Pacific Time 11:59 pm)
|Paper Acceptance Notification
|Submission of Camera-ready Papers and Registration
||1-4 Dec. 2019
Scope of the conference
VCIP is proudly the oldest conference in the field and one of the flagship conferences of the IEEE CAS Visual Signal Processing and Communications. Since 1986 VCIP has served as a premier forum for the exchange of fundamental and applied research in the field of visual communications and image processing. VCIP 2019 will be hosted in the beautiful city of Sydney and it inherits the tradition of previous conferences in providing a fertile ground for leading engineers and scientists from around the world to disseminate their research outcomes and push forward the frontiers of knowledge within these and related areas. The main conference theme of 2019 is “innovative visual processing tools”. VCIP 2019 topics cover but are not limited to:
VCIP 2019 CFP PDF
- Emerging Techniques for Next Generation Video/Image Coding
- Point Cloud Capture and Compression
- Image/Video Privacy
- Advanced Techniques for Emerging Stereo and Multi-view Videos
- Visual Communications
- Visual Processing Embedded Systems and Architecture Implementations
- Cloud Multimedia Systems, Applications and Services
- Multimedia Content Analysis, Representation, and Understanding
- Machine learning for Multimedia
- Multimedia and Multimodal User Interfaces and Interaction Models
- Multimedia Networking, Multimedia Traffic Management
- Efficient and Massively Scalable Multimedia Service Distribution, Multimedia
- Delivery, Multimedia Broadcasting
- Mobile Multimedia, Wireless Multimedia Communications
- Low Delay and Multipath Video Communication over 5G networks